The only strategic event bringing together European acquirers, merchants, schemes, processors and industry professionals.
Europe is a patchwork of parallel, incompatible payment networks and the need for consolidation is growing. The conference is bringing together 120+ participants to start a debate between all parties involved in the European Card Acquiring Value Chain.
Discussion-based nature of this event will be enabled by shorter presentations giving more space to interactive round tables. More than 26 speakers will step up to share their conflicting viewpoints and engage in a provocative dialogue with the audience.
This premier event targets the hottest challenges and issues of the European Acquiring Value Chain. Round-table discussions and facilitated sessions will enable the exchange of views and confrontation of different perspectives.
- meet 120+ participants (card acquirers, merchants, schemes)
- get an insider look at the strategies and issues that merchants, card schemes and banks are dealing with
- get involved in discussion-oriented & higly-interactive event
- benefit from the pre-conference day on e-commerce payments
- confront different perspectives during strategic talks
- changing standards for SEPA
- interchange fee & merchant service charge debate
- new business models for card acquirers
- cross-border acquiring: Opportunity for everyone?
- centralized card processing for pan-European retailers
- managing card fraud and security
- Banks 40%
- Global Merchants 20%
- Inter-bank and Comm. Processors 14%
- Schemes 10%
- Terminal Manufacturers 8%
- Regulators 5%
- Other Involved Parties 3%
- benefit from a pre-conference day specially focused on e-commerce payments
- learn how will SEPA rules be further defined
- build on the experience of pan-European merchants with implementation of centralized card payment solution
- gain an insider look into the card acquiring and become an equal partner in discussions with acquiring banks, regulators, schemes and industry experts
- explore the latest threats, i.e. the impact of data breaches on the merchant service charge
- discuss the future scenarios of interchange fee and merchant service charge
- identify new revenue sources and niche markets
- benchmark your acquiring business with other European competitors and learn how they are cultivate their merchant relationships
- understand the challenges of cross-border acquirers developing a fully pan-European acquiring business
- take this opportunity to join the discussion and present your view to your partners in the card acquiring value chain
- network and develop new relationships with senior decision makers and industry experts from banks, global merchants and regulatory bodies
- explore and understand the viewpoints of banks and merchants on the separation of major schemes and processing.
- become a part of a discussion among all parties involved in the European acquiring value chain
- exchange your views and opinions with your peers, business partners, regulating bodies and competition
- build your contact network of European finance professionals, merchants and experts that you will use for the years to come