Strategic event for acquiring banks, acquirers, global merchants, schemes, regulators, processors and industry professionals
EUROPE‘S BIGGEST CARD ACQUIRING EVENT
The ECAF 2009 creates a pan-European discussion platform for the exchange of views
and confrontation of different perspectives of the whole card acquiring value chain.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN TRUST: ECAF 2008 sold out!!!
Empiria builds up on a great success of its inaugural European Card Acquiring Forum 2008, which took place on 4 - 6 June 2008, Brussels and attracted over 200 participants and for the first time brought the whole acquiring industry into one place.
SUBJECTS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Profitability and business models: Strategies for growth, improving distribution and managing high risk merchants
- Cross-border acquiring:
Selling & managing pan-European acquiring business for merchants
- Effective management of compliance:
SEPA, PSD, PCI DSS, EMV
3D Secure and CNP fraud
Expanding and Growing with POS, ATM, E&M-Commerce payments innovations
- New types of partnerships:
JV and M&As
- Interbank processors:
In wider SEPA context
EVENT ATTENDANCE BREAKDOWN
- Banks 40%
- Global Merchants 20%
- Inter-bank and Comm. Processors 14%
- Schemes and regulators 10%
- Solution providers 8%
- Other industry experts 3%
FORMAT OF THE MEETING
- Brand new content
with more networking opportunities!
- High profile strategic discussions featuring industry leaders
- Specially designed breakfasts
for acquirers only and merchants only!
in smaller working groups
- Special day for Global Merchants
„A-Z of payments acceptance“
- 250+ participants
- 40+ high profile speakers
- 20 exhibitors
- The most comprehensive and extensive programme ever!